- Britannica Fundamentals: Interactive learning games about numbers, letters, sounds, geography, and more for kids pre-kindergarten through second grade.
- Britannica School: An encyclopedia for elementary, middle school or high school students with images, maps, games, and other learning materials.
- E-Magazines: Borrow copies of over 3,000 magazines and periodicals through Libby or Wisconsin’s Digital Library.
- Explora for Elementary Schools: Full-text articles for elementary school students in various subjects.
- Explora for Middle and High Schools: Full-text articles for middle and high school students in various subjects.
- Hoopla: Borrow up to four e-books, e-audiobooks, graphic novels, music, movies, or television shows per month.
- LearningExpress Library: Browse and search LearningExpress Library for elementary and middle school resources, available through Badgerlink.
- Libby: An app by OverDrive for your mobile device that provides access to e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- OverDrive: Browse and borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos. E-books can be transferred onto a non-Fire Kindle using the following instructions.
- Middle Search Plus: Magazines and primary sources for middle school students.
- NoveList K-8: Recommended fiction books for children.
- Wisconsin Public Television Education: Educational multimedia for Wisconsin’s K-12 curriculum.
- Primary Search: Full-text magazines for elementary school students.
- South Milwaukee Middle School Library Media Center: Resources available through the South Milwaukee Middle School Library Media Center.
- TeachingBooks Book & Reading Engagement Kit: Browse videos, audio recordings, activities, and lessons that draw from children’s books and authors.
DO I NEED A LIBRARY CARD TO ACCESS THE DATABASES?
Yes, some of the databases require you to have a library card. If you do not have a library card, stop by the library to sign up for one. If you signed up online for an e-card or started the library card registration process online on CountyCat, stop by the library to convert your e-card into a physical library card.
Plus, check out other available e-resources.