CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Milwaukee County: Information on coronavirus (COVID-19), including the number of cases in Milwaukee County, and a community resources guide on available services and resources.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: Information on coronavirus (COVID-19), including the number of cases in Wisconsin, symptoms of the illness, ways to deal with stress, and more.
- 211 Wisconsin: A list of resources on medical concerns, financial assistance, and more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Information on coronavirus (COVID-19), including the number of cases in the United States, symptoms of the illness, and more.
EMPLOYMENT & FINANCES
- E-Resources: A list of e-resources available with a library card. Sign up for an e-card to access digital resources for learning and entertainment. Borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, movies, and more!
- Kid-Friendly Databases: A list of databases to supplement learning and provide entertainment for children.
- Virtual Storytime & Activities: Missing storytime at the library? Our children’s librarian is livestreaming storytime every Monday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. on our Facebook page.