WHAT E-RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE WITH A LIBRARY CARD?
- Ancestry Online: Research genealogy online. In-library use only.
- EBSCOhost: Read full-text articles and e-books, available through Badgerlink.
- Gale Courses: Sign up for online, instructor-led courses in business, technology, and more.
- HeritageQuest Online: Research genealogy online.
- Hoopla: Borrow up to four e-books, e-audiobooks, graphic novels, music, movies, and television shows per month through the end of May.
- Libby: An app by OverDrive that provides e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- OverDrive: Browse and borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- RBDigital: Sign up and download copies of 3,000 magazines and periodicals on your device.
- Transparent Language Online: Sign up and learn a language online.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A LIBRARY CARD OR AN E-RESOURCE?
If you signed up online for an e-card or started the library card registration process online at https://countycat.mcfls.org/selfreg, stop by the library to convert your e-card into a physical library card by calling (414) 768-8195.
The links to the e-resources above provide instructions on signing up. Some of the e-resources require a PIN. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, set it up online through your CountyCat account or contact the library.
If you have any questions, please call us at 414-768-8195 or email us at SMPL.firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE ON HOOPLA AND OVERDRIVE/LIBBY?
Check out our Pinterest page for some e-book, e-audiobook, and movie recommendations to get started!