WHAT E-RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE WITH A LIBRARY CARD?
- Ancestry Online: Research genealogy online with remote access to Ancestry, available until the end of May.
- EBSCOhost: Read full-text articles and e-books, available through Badgerlink.
- Gale Courses: Sign up for online, instructor-led courses in business, technology, and more.
- HeritageQuest Online: Research genealogy online.
- Hoopla: Borrow up to eight e-books, e-audiobooks, graphic novels, music, movies, and television shows per month through the end of May. On June 1, the number of checkouts per month goes back to four and the bonus borrows collection will not be available any more.
- Libby: An app by OverDrive that provides e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- OverDrive: Browse and borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- Pressreader Newspapers: Read over 7,000 different periodicals in 18 languages, as soon as they are published. Available until Saturday, June 13.
- RBDigital: Sign up and download copies of 3,000 magazines and periodicals on your device.
- Transparent Language Online: Sign up and learn a language online.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A LIBRARY CARD OR AN E-RESOURCE?
If you do not have a library card, sign up online for an e-card and get immediate full access to our digital resources.
The links to the e-resources above provide instructions on signing up. Some of the e-resources require a PIN. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, set it up online through your CountyCat account or contact the library.
If you have any questions, please call us at 414-768-8195 or email us at SMPL.firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE ON HOOPLA AND OVERDRIVE/LIBBY?
Check out our Pinterest page for some e-book, e-audiobook, and movie recommendations to get started!