WHAT E-RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE WITH A LIBRARY CARD?
- Ancestry Online: Research genealogy online. Remote access available until March 31st, 2021.
- Badgerlink: Browse and search for databases like LearningExpress Library for college and career preparation materials, Novelist for book recommendations, and more!
- EBSCOhost: Read full-text articles and e-books, available through Badgerlink.
- Gale Courses: Sign up for online, instructor-led courses in business, technology, and more.
- HeritageQuest Online: Research genealogy online, available through Badgerlink.
- Hoopla: Borrow up to four e-books, e-audiobooks, graphic novels, music, movies, or television shows per month.
- Libby: An app by OverDrive for your mobile device that provides access to e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- OverDrive: Browse and borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos. E-books can be transferred onto a non-Fire Kindle using the following instructions.
- RBDigital: Sign up and download copies of over 3,000 magazines and periodicals onto your device.
- Transparent Language Online: Sign up and learn a language online.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A LIBRARY CARD OR AN E-RESOURCE?
Stop by the library to sign up for a library card. If you signed up online for an e-card or started the library card registration process online, stop by the library to convert your e-card into a library card to check out physical items. Please see our Policies page for more information.
The links to the e-resources above provide instructions on signing up. Some of the e-resources require a PIN. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, set it up online through your CountyCat account or stop by the library.
If you have any questions, please call us at (414) 768-8195 or email us at SMPL.firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE ON HOOPLA AND OVERDRIVE/LIBBY?
Check out our Pinterest page for some e-book, e-audiobook, and movie recommendations to get started!