What e-resources are available with my library card?
- Badgerlink: Browse and search for databases like LearningExpress Library for college and career preparation materials, NoveList for book recommendations, and more!
- EBSCOhost: Read full-text articles and e-books, available through Badgerlink.
- E-Magazines: Borrow copies of over 3,000 magazines and periodicals through Libby or Wisconsin’s Digital Library. E-magazines were previously available through the RBDigital app, which is no longer available.
- Gale Courses: Sign up for online, instructor-led courses in business, technology, and more.
- HeritageQuest Online: Research genealogy online, available through Badgerlink.
- Hoopla: Borrow up to four e-books, e-audiobooks, graphic novels, music, movies, or television shows per month.
- LearningExpress Library: Browse and search LearningExpress Library for elementary school, middle school, high school, college, career, and core skills support and preparation materials, available through Badgerlink.
- Libby: An app by OverDrive for your mobile device that provides access to e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos.
- OverDrive: Browse and borrow e-books, e-audiobooks, and videos. E-books can be transferred onto a non-Fire Kindle using the following instructions.
- Transparent Language Online: Sign up and learn a language online.
How do I sign up for a library card or an e-resource?
Stop by the library to sign up for a library card. If you signed up for an e-card or started the library card registration process online, stop by the library to convert your e-card into a library card to check out physical items. Please see our Policies page for more information.
The links to the e-resources above provide instructions on signing up. Some of the e-resources require a PIN. If you do not have a PIN or do not remember your PIN, set it up online through your CountyCat account or stop by the library.
If you have any questions, please call us at (414) 768-8195 or email us at SMPL.email@example.com